Introducing 'Mood Bespoke'
Interior Designer and founder Stephen Quiddington has over 20 years experience as a BA (Hons) qualified interior designer and also runs his own commercial interior design company.
If you have a project, whether it's a bespoke design for your child's bedroom, supply of children's furniture for your restaurant, hotel or holiday rental or just a one off joinery piece then contact us today.
Tel: +44 (0) 330 330 0126
Customer Service Email:
Office Opening Hours:
Monday - Friday
Receive a trade discount:
If you’re an interior designer, nursery, play school, café, restaurant, hotel or any other type of business that requires kids furniture as part of your trade, then we’d love to hear from you.
Oeuf - Perch Collection - Bunk Bed - Birch: The Oeuf Perch Bunk Bed is one of our favourite designs of this product range. Elegant and striking, effortless and timeless the Perch bunk bed is the perfect centerpiece for any child’s room. Its compact footprint leaves plenty of room for…More »
Oeuf - Perch Collection - Bunk Bed - Birch: The Oeuf Perch Bunk Bed is one of our favourite designs of this product range. Elegant and striking, effortless and timeless the Perch bunk bed is the perfect centerpiece for any child’s room. Its compact footprint leaves plenty of room for play and additional furnishings. The bunk’s low height makes it accessible and safe.
The versatile Perch easily separates into a loft bed allowing space under for the stunning Oeuf Mini Library shelves or can even have the lower bunk separated as a stand alone twin bed. (See images in the Gallery.) Please note that the low bed comes with white legs (when separated from bunk) now and not the beech legs as shown in the images.
Whether in a modern house or tradional Victorian, the Perch Bunk Bed will sit comfortably in it's surroundings and in our opinion will always remain a classic. If you want contemporary children's bunk beds that will stand the test of time both practically and stylistically then the Perch is the answer.
Dimensions: L 208 x H 163.5 x W 98cm (155cm with ladder)
Upper bunk mattress Size: L 200 cm x W 90 cm x H 20 cm max
Lower bunk mattress Size : L 200 cm x W 90 cmx H20 cm max
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Availale in Birch or Walnut
- Shelf and console are made of eco-MDF
- Finishes are non-toxic and water-based, free of VOC health hazards
- Maximum load for upper bed is 250lbs
- Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk
- Upper and lower beds can stand seperately, or together as a bunk
- Top bunk is not recommended for children under 6 years
- Guard rail for lower bunk is sold separately
- Angled ladder with safety tread for safer climbing
- Wood wastes and finishing materials are recycled
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling of finishing material through licensed collection facilities
Optional Accessories (available in Drop Down Menu):
Dimensions: L 200 x D 90 cm
- Please note that mattress must not be more than 8" thick
Bed Guard for lower bunk
NOTE: Low bed comes with white legs (when separated from bunk) now and not the beech legs as shown in the images.
Standard ‘UK Mainland’ delivery FREE
(non-mainland and international delivery by weight*)
*Cost calculated at checkout before payment
4-6 weeks if pre order status